Wednesday 15 September 2010

Internship PART IV

3 months of intern finally come to an end... I have experienced and learned a lot more than I expected.. and it is fun to get to know more people from the same field, learn how to communicate better in a working environment. Everyday busy with work but it is a satisfaction that I can feel everyday. Even though can say almost every day we have to work over time, well shooting of course... but I just feel so happy and satisfied with this kind of working routine. And I also want to thank my boss, Michael Chuah who has taught me a lot of things, giving advise and given me so many chances to improve myself and also to apply my skills. I also feel very glad that there is my senior my supervisor Jayson who taught me a lot too especially in VFX.... What I have learned during internship I believe is going to help me a lot in my final year project!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment