Saturday 29 August 2009

is Theater time!!

Well this most probably is my best memory in MMU participating Theater and experienced what I have never expect I could have experienced. Is so much fun! Thank you Mr.Mano Maniam, you really taught me a lot throughout the whole semester in theater class, you are such a great mentor. haha ^^ another best achievement in theater is that I have been awarded as Best Female Actor of the class.

I have been playing different roles for a number of short drama, I played a role of a lesbian who fall desperately in love with a girl, I played a princess role in a fairy tale, I have played a role of a teenage girl in the adapted screenplay for the drama of "Old Boy" (the Korean Movie) and finally the final short drama of the semester I played a role of a blind girl... which I like the character very much...




No comments:

Post a Comment